Who We Are
Safety Technology & Services Marine S.A. was founded in 2013. The company’s main offices are situated in the centre of Piraeus, cradle of the marine industry in Greece.
STS is currently one of the leading Greek companies in the marine safety industry and the sole company to be certified by both ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems) & ISO 17025:2005 (Testing & Calibration laboratory) International Standards. Our clientele counts more than 200, mainly, Greek shipping companies with a fleet of over 1500 vessels.
STS offers a diverse portfolio of products and top quality services focused in the marine industry.
Safety Technology & Services Marine S.A. (STS Marine SA ) Approvals:
– Quality Management System certification according to ISO 9001:2015 under UKAS by Bureau Veritas for the provision of:
- Wholesales of machines, machineries & related spare parts
- Test and Calibration of gas detectors & UTI instruments
- Maritime Training including STCW and IMO requirements
– Accreditation of STS Marine SA Laboratory according to ISO 17025:2005 (Testing & Calibration laboratory) International Standard by ESYD
• Proactively consider the future needs of the marine and industrial sectors.
• Fast adaptation of new legislation regarding national and internal legal entities, including IMO requirements.
• Analyze feedback in order to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the established processes so to exceed customers’ requirements.
• Continuous investment on all necessary assets in order to improve our company’ s performance at the highest level.
• Provide lifelong training to our people, increase self-motivation, in order to offer top of the class customer satisfaction.
Our sales deprtment provides the best solutions according to your needs. Prompt delivery and affordable solutions for your company.
Continuous support from our technical department covering all your needs. Highly experienced technicians offer you the solution you require.
Integrated training solutions for the marine safety industry. Seminars that cover the latest technological developments on gas instruments calibration and U.T.I Tapes Measurements.